What is Tribestan?
- Tribestan is a completely natural non-hormonal herbal (phytochemical)
biostimulator derived from the plant Tribulus terrestris L.,
Bulgaricum, which contains predominantly saponins of furostanol type,
with prevailing quantity of protodioscin (not less than 45% in
Tribestan). It is a natural herbal alternative to synthetic anabolic
hormones without any clinically proven toxic effects.
- Tribestan administration leads to increased muscle mass in active
sports by activating the enzyme associated with energy metabolism. At
the same time it has also been reported to have the ability to
stimulate some functions associated with the increase of the body's
natural endogenous testosterone and lutenizing hormone (LH) levels.
With the increase of the body's natural endogenous testosterone level,
it can help alleviating some symptoms associated with male menopause.
- Nearly 20 years of experience with natural herbal Tribestan
administration has seen no toxicity and negative effects to date.
Naturally Safe for Enhanced
Improves muscle growth & body strength
Reported to enhance libido sexualis &
Reported to increase the number and motility of
Reported to increase the body's natural
testosterone and LH levels
Helps in alleviating some symptoms associated
with male menopause
No adverse effects
No toxicity and side effects
What is Tribestan used for?
Since the body's natural testosterone promotes protein synthesis and
positive nitrogen balance, the benefits for the professional or the
recreational athlete engaged in active training and workout, are muscle
cell growth and increased body strength as well as faster recuperation
and recovery from muscular stress.
On muscle growth and body
For years, Tribestan has been used by athletes of the Soviet Bloc. The
Bulgarian strength athletes have also used it extensively with
effectiveness. Tribestan has passed all the drug tests at every
competitive level and has been used with significant results by top
professional athletes as well as by recreational sport participants with
no contraindications, no toxicity and no side effects. With its good
safety profile and its natural herbal origin, Tribestan is sold as a
dietary supplement in many countries with little restriction on its use.
A summary on clinical studies on
- Special attention should be given to the harmlessness of the natural
herbal product Tribestan.
- No evidence of acute, sub-acute and chronic toxicity has been found
during the experimental behavioral, hematological, functional,
biochemical and morphological studies.
- Absence of carcinogenic and teratogenic effect.
- No adverse effects were noted in any of the clinical studies and
additional research demonstrated no adverse effects on the Central
Nervous System and the Cardiovascular System.
Report on libido sexualis and
- Tribestan has also been reported to be a popular medicinal herb in
Bulgaria and the East, Eastern Europe, China, India, etc. for the
treatment of sexual deficiencies. Three major medical centers in
Bulgaria have therefore conducted clinical studies on Tribestan effect
on reproductive functions. In 1981, Tribestan was incorporated into
mainstream medical treatment in much of Eastern Europe for:
- Improvement of libido and erectile function
- Increasing serum concentration of testosterone and LH
- Stimulation of spermatogenesis with increased concentration of
spermatozoa, increase in sperm motility and viability
Report on increase of the body's
- In clinical studies on 212 patients, 85% of patients with reduced
libido, demonstrated improved libido after 30 days and 94% after 60
days of treatment with Tribestan.
- For 36 patients with chronic prostatitis and reduced libido, 75%
reported favorable effects at the end of the treatment cycle.
- In animal studies, libido and sexual reflexes were restored in 71%
of subjects with complete absence of libido. In subjects with poor
libido and sexual reflexes, recovery was recorded in 100% of cases.
- Treatment of patients with unilateral and bilateral hypotrophy of
the testes, demonstrated enhanced libido and improved spermogram after
- In patients with primary and secondary hypogonadism, 78% reported
restored and enhanced libido with 22% reporting improved erection.
In patients with testosterone serum levels below the lower limit of the
norm, the physiological levels were reached after treatment, whereas in
patients with normal initial levels, the testosterone level was not
significantly changed after treatment.
Report on stimulation of
Tribestan administered to males with idiopathic oligoasthnozoospermia or
with spermogram disturbances due to varicocele, has shown increased
concentration of spermatozoa, increased percentage of motile
spermatozoa. Increased spermatozoa motility rate and, for some cases,
increased volume of ejaculate of 1 to 2 ml. In controlled studies the
number of Sertoli cells increased by 40% with no change in the number of
For more informations, please visit http://www.tribestan.com